Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Can I get an extra top shelf new WZF34X18DW00 freezer

Customer Question

can I get an extra top shelf for my new WZF34X18DW00 freezer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

give me just a second and I will get a part and part number so that you can order one. Thanks.

Part #: W10581578 This a link to the shelf at sears, you might can find one cheaper on ebay or amazon, just enter the part number I have given you in the search boxes at those sites if you would like to shop around.

****NOtice****

****You would be suprised at the people that get help and do not bother*******

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

Hi this is Joel,

I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again!