Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Kit aid range Mo.3 KGRT 5O7 bURNERS WILL LIGHT.Cannot get

Customer Question

Kit aid range Mo.3 KGRT 5O7 bURNERS WILL LIGHT.Cannot get the control panel will not work.I am getting showing e4 f2
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the error code means the touch pad has failed. The touch pad is the part with the buttons on it. Unfortunately, the touch pad will need to be replaced to fix this issue.

If you're handy, you can make the repair. If not, the repair is roughly $400 to fix.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you