John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE dishwasher, model # GDT720SSF2SS, Serial #

Customer Question

I have a GE dishwasher, model # ***** Serial # ***** When I went to start it this evening, i get 3 consistent chimes and an error code of 2H. This is not the same as a 2 hour delay because I've gotten this before and was able to reset with the breaker. However, after leaving the breaker off for 30 mins, the error code is still there. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That is not an error code on that unit, that is a 2 hour delay. Will it not clear at all?