Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a ice machine that it's giving me problems with a

Customer Question

I have a ice machine that it's giving me problems with a manitowoc b570
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What problems are you having?

I just see the pictures what exactly happens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ice machine it's working but it's only making ice from the half down and half up the ice probe sensors it's not making any.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bottom half of the eyes then it's really thick ice and it's taking a long time to release her eyes release the ice because The upper half doesn't make any were is the ice probe sensor at.

So the evaporator is not being full covered with ice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It makes eyes only bottom half and really thick

OK you have a leak in the system or the unit is low on freon. That is the issue. Just make sure the condenser is clean as well. If so it is low on freon.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks