Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have A kenmore Pro Freezer mor 253.44833600 the gauge is

Customer Question

I have A kenmore Pro Freezer mor 253.44833600 the gauge is no longer reading a temp and Freezer seams to be running more than normal. Temp is staying good at Zero Deg
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the display is dead, it will need to be replaced and is available below.

CLICK HERE

As for the running excessively, it could be an issue with the air flow or there may be a leak in the sealed system. It may be control related, too. Since the display is dead, I would start by replacing that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The display ios not dead it's the Gauge that is no longer reading a temp it's stick at -6 where the temp in freezer is Zero
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, I misunderstood your initial post, please forgive me. The gauge is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you believe the Gauge could be the cause of the long run cycles?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Probably not, it just monitors the temperature. It has about a 70% duty cycle so it will run a good amount of time. The more food in it the less it will run because the food will hold the temperature. Is it pretty well stocked?