Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a dometic ndr 1062 two fridge that quit cooling. The

Customer Question

I have a dometic ndr 1062 two fridge that quit cooling. The light panel showed all normal. I switched to gas and about 2 hours later all the panel lights went out. I checked ac and dc power to the board and the 3 amp and 5 amp fuse. Has my board failed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

If you have power to the board and the fuses are good yes the board is bad for sure based on that issue. Very common.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks