Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a WTE86300 Bosch dryer (T-20 UL) and when I look

Customer Question

I have a WTE86300 Bosch dryer (T-20 UL) and when I look through the vent on the right side under the door, there is a big circular piece of lint. Is that a filter or am I seeing a clogged vent with lint? I tried to open the right side, but I don't know if it opens or not...I
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the area you are seeing the lint in is part of the blower housing in order to remove that lint you will need to remove the panel cover as seen in the diagram here:

diagram

once that panel has been removed you should be able to get the lint out. If you decide you need to take the dryer apart for a better cleaning here is a video that will show you how to disassemble the dryer:

Video

****NOtice****

****You would be suprised at the people that get help and do not bother*******

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.