Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have 2014 Whirlpool refrigerator model:WRS325FDAM02 It has

Customer Question

i have 2014 Whirlpool refrigerator model:WRS325FDAM02
It has 2 LED lights modules in the refrigerator section and 1 in freezer section . when I open either side of the doors LED light begin to strobe/flash rapidly simultaneously, when I unplug any of the LED module power terminal and plug it back in lights turn on normally and stay on, until I close both doors and open them again.There are six components in question I would like you get an answer to pinpoint to the problem thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Note sure where you're getting six components at unless you're counting the LED lights themselves!

You have 4 components .the light switch that gives voltage to the Main led control module that changed the A/C voltage to the D/C voltage. and it sends the D/C to the other two modules.

The issue is the main controlLED assembly in the ceiling of the fresh food section the relay is weak and not staying closed thi=us the lights strobe.

The main LED light module will need to be replaced.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/LED-Light/W10515058/3021142?rcaid=1000070
If you have any questions just reply back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response, so if it is a relay problem can I just replace the relay and where is it located on the board.

no the entire board has to be replaced the manufacture does not sell individual components of the board.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time