Alex Herbert
Alex Herbert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Technician
89986336

My Whirlpool side-by-side, ice dispenser has a broken chute.

Customer Question

My Whirlpool side-by-side, ice dispenser has a broken chute. I've found the parts on easyapplianceparts.com, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the front of the chute off of the freezer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Alex. I will be happy to answer your question. Here is a link to a video that best describes how to remove the door chute. Please let me know if you have any further questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtLHxkcswQ

Please rate my service by using the star rating system at the top of the page. This is how I am credited for my time. If you have any additional questions about this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. Have a great day.