Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 2008 Thermador side by side refrigerator/freezer.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Thermador side by side refrigerator/freezer. Recently it the motor started cycling on/off (20 seconds on then a very brief off and a squeaking sound when it starts back up). The interior indicator lights (temps, etc) are now out. No apparent loss of temp on either refrig or freezer side yet.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The motor will likely need to be replaced. Is it the one inside the freezer or the one by the compressor that is cycling and squeaking?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think inside the freezer. I'll send you the model # ***** I get home in about an hour.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!