Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have Kenmore Elite washer model #417.4110. I want to make

Customer Question

I have Kenmore Elite washer model #417.4110. I want to make it wash this morrning and didnt happen. After presing power bottom code LOC aper for few secends, I tray many times and not able to solve this problem on my owne.
I will apprecied help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

have you tried holding down the ADD STEAM button for about 3 seconds to unlock the controls?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did, nothing had lights on display besides when I press power bottom display LOC
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, press and hold the "Options" button and "Select" buttons in at the same time and hold for 3-5 seconds. That will unlock the control board. If it does not, you need a new board. We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you