Alex Herbert
Alex Herbert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Technician
89986336

Maytag cycle lights will not come on

Customer Question

maytag
cycle lights will not come on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Alex. I will be happy to answer your question. Make sure there is power to the dishwasher. Next disconnect the power to the dishwasher. Check the electrical connection under the dishwasher in the dishwasher junction box making sure it is a good connection. This dishwasher has a control fuse. The control fuse is non-resettable and located in the control panel. The fuse should have a closed reading. The fuse is on the main control in a plastic holder. The fuse is a round black thermal fuse with 2 wires coming out. Its the diameter of a dime. This is most likely the issue. If not, the control or interface would be bad.

Please rate my service by using the star rating system at the top of the page. This is how I am credited for my time. If you have any additional questions about this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. Have a great day.