Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Danby wine cooler temperature control not working

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

hi , is it to cold or not cold enough ?thx randy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has a temperature setting that you can adjust but it is just too cold and doesn't seem to regulate it....its just above 0 celsius
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

so whatever you set it for it just goes to the coldest setting ? no matter what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems that way
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

that is going to be a board and sensor issue,there are sensors in the cabinet that send signals to the main board telling the board to shut off the compressor , if it just goes past that point then those electronics parts are defective

Control Board

RepairClinic Item #(###) ###-####/p>

Power control board

parts may have to be bought direct from danby themselves

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That looks nothing like the control board in mine...I have it somewhat apart and there is a control board on the bottom by the compressor that the power cord goes into and one inside up above that seems to control the lighting and the digital display for the temperature
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

ok ill opt out ,i know the board you mean i had one a year ago and my parts kept sending me the wrong part,there is a issue finding that part , maybe another tech has some better info , ill put your question back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks Randy
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The board you need is shown as number 17 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE