Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

We have Frigidaire convection oven. we used the self

Customer Question

We have Frigidaire convection oven. we used the self cleaning and wiped out the oven. Then opened door and there was a flash and the oven went dead. no lights or controls would work. Called appliance repair replaced mother board. Still did not work and repair person said we need a control panel assembly. Unable to locate this part anywhere. So we are stuck. :( Oven MODEL # ***** ***** 30S 9DCA, Serial # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

I have found one in stock, however it is not cheap by any means. you can click on the blue link below to order it for your unit. I believe it is the only one left in stock.

Click here

You will have to decide if it is worth this much to be repaired...

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chas--Thanks for finding the part. Your right it is expensive. Do you think this is the problem with this oven? Feel free to call me if that is easier.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I wish I could call you about it, however phone service is limited where I live and we do not unlimited calling, I do believe that this is the problem though, semi-common occurence with this product, that is why it is hard to find...

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you ordered the new control panel for your oven?