John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Pete our maytag Neptune front load washer won,t shut and

Customer Question

hi pete our maytag Neptune front load washer won,t shut and lock unless it's pushed very hard. I checked the hinges to see if they could be adjusted and there is about of a 1/16 of and inch give in or out. I tried them both ways and it still wont close normally. the door The front of the panel looks a little crooked but not by much. The U shaped hook is not loose or crooked or angled down. What do you think?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the issue resolved. The screws that were holding the door were loose and when I re positioned the door is working fine.Thank you for your help and i will keep your infornation for future use. I do not expect to be charged since the issue is resolved.
Many ThanksTony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chas I saw that yuo are charging me without solving my problem.
I will dispute this Charge and report it to the better business bureu and Instruct visa no to pay it.Please reverse immeiateley and confirm