John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Maytag Gas dryer center. I had a technician to the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Maytag Gas dryer center. I had a technician to the house and the lack of dryer tumble was determined to be the bolt-shaped pulley on the motor. However, the technician will not return (their initial diagnosis was incorrect for the technician didn't disassemble the dryer to determine the cause for the dryer to not tumble - the company is too busy and claim the part is not available for at least 2 weeks.) I purchased the part from the local appliance repair store but I'm having difficulty in disassembling the dryer. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is frustrating!! Your 'expert' dialog box on the lower right of the screen 'implied' an immediate response. Now, after my order, you have up to one day to answer my question?!I'm not interested in your service!! Please disregard my question and return my deposit immediately!!
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

How far do you have it disassembed?