Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

How do I changeW10537869 motor in this dish washer ... the

Customer Question

how do I changeW10537869 motor in this dish washer ... the new one doesn't line up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is not lining up, you may have the incorrect part number.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its the correct part for the dishwasher.. However I don't have the model number handy since the question was almost a day old.. This changing between spray arms .. It has two electrical plugs.. My guess is that its not lined up with the cam inside the dishwasher
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Without a model number I would have no way of helping.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe you've never changed one of these.. I will try to find a mo# ***** you
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

I see the last person has opted out of your question.

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

The part number of W1053869 is for a diverter valve is that the part you want to know how to replace?

And a model number is ***** only way to look up information on the whirlpool web site .

You may have 5-6 models that take this part if not more and they all will not be the same.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry i couldn't find the model # ***** this part though i would think the proceedure would be the same for any comaptible model, ,,, have you ever installed this (W10537869) part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not W1053869

if you open the dishwasher door the model/serial tag will be on the face frame of tub .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the question

ok no problem!