Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I changed the door bellows seal. When I was putting

Customer Question

I changed the door bellows seal. When I was putting everything back together, one of the control panel plugs had come out. I put it back in the socket I thought it belonged in. The washer will run but will not run through its cycle or time down through a cycle. It is a Duet washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you take a picture of the area that the "Plug" came out of? Upload it using the File + icon or the paper clip icon.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking at the washer it came out of the right side of the control panel. The plug or connected has 3 black wires. Picture of control panel is attached, I hope.

No picture yet? So a wire came off the main board on the front basically?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I figured that was the case but was hoping it was not at the same time:( You can not simply plug the "Plug" back in. Unfortunately, the control board itself will need to be replaced. Unless you know someone who can solder printed circuit boards. We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a plastic connector that plugs into the side of the board. See attached picture.

The one on the top right with the all black and one white wire doesn't looked pushed down all the way? You're talking about the smaller connection on the bottom right of the pic with the three black wires right? Will that go into the dock to the left of its position now?