Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I cannot remove the plastic facing. I need to remove that in

Customer Question

I cannot remove the plastic facing. I need to remove that in order to be able to pull out the microwave from the cabinet space in which it is installed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There is nothing on the microwave itself which you can remove until it's un-installed. You must remove the built int trim frame which goes around the microwave. To remove this there are either screws along the top and bottom of the built-in trim, or if you open the door there will be screws going up and down into the microwave trim that you must remove and then the trim will pull off.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.