Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

When the power came back on, the Breadman was clicking, even

Customer Question

When the power came back on, the Breadman was clicking, even though it was not in use prior to the power outage. No buttons work and the window is blank. I tried unplugging it and replugging it, but it still clicks rapidly and is unresponsive.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The issue is common the control processor for the unit has been damaged due to the outage or surge in power. The problem is for the TR2200C they do not see any internal parts to repair it, so you will have to get a new breadmaker as there is not repairing that issue when it is not responsive and clicking. I am sorry for the news.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time.