Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Viking double oven showing cooling error. I checked

Customer Question

I have a Viking double oven showing cooling error. I checked the bake element and it is good. What else could it be? Model# vdo13otss
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you have a fan issue. The cooling fan on the back has failed most likely or the small sensor on it had failed. Either way the ovens will need to be removed from the wall to be repaired. It's a fairly common issue on these units. The average cost to fix this issue is around $400We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you