Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Top-Loading Washer W10682797A (8A-SP). PURCHASED JUNE 3 15.

Customer Question

Top-Loading Washer W10682797A (8A-SP). PURCHASED JUNE 3 15. SUDDENLY LOOKS LIKE LOST ITS PROGRAMMING. SKIP CYCLES. TAKE LONG TIME TO RE-LOAD WATER. DOESNT RINSE. WATER REMAINS IN CONTAINER.
I HAVE CHECKS HOSE FOR FREE MOVEMENT OF WATER.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ..? TKS
GABRIEL
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, make sure the drain pump is free and clear from any obstructions. If the pump does not drain all the way, the machine will not reset. If the pump is clear, then it sounds like you have a faulty controller. The controller is the only other thing that would and could cause this many problems. We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you