Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I had an F01 E02 code on my whirlpool washer Model

Customer Question

Hello John- Yes I had an F01 E02 code on my whirlpool washer Model WFW94HEXW0 replaced the Motor control board and checked all wiring to main control board and tachometer but now get a E03 F06 and when doing diagnostics had an H49 error code come up.Not sure what is wrong
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

F6E3 COMMUNICATION ERROR CCU TO UI

Communication between Central Control Unit (CCU) and User Interface (UI) has not been detected.

Verify continuity in cable between CCU (UI7) and UI (C2).

See wiring diagrams on pages 23–24. •

Check AC and DC supplies.

See TEST #1 (CCU Power Check) on page 13. •

See TEST #2 (User Interface) on page 14.

Im uploading the service manual for you now it will walk you through the proper tests.

sounds like you are having a issue with communications between user interface and main control board.

Hope that helps you get it solved.

****NOtice****

****You would be suprised at the people that get help and do not bother*******

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will use the test procedures to hopefully find the problem tough one see no wiring or connector issues yet

ya those can become very tricky and a lot of tests must be made to get to the bottom of it, that is why I just gave you the tech sheet. Please dont forget to rate me,. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Joel - will do! Take care, Bill

You are welcome. Thank you.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

support!.