John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My maytag washer stopped mid cycle and the water is not

Customer Question

My maytag washer stopped mid cycle and the water is not draining out. I removed the clothes and have checked to fuse and it appears ok.i unplugged the machine and plugged it back in a different plug. When I try to turn the dial to restart the machine nothing is happening. I don't know what to do and I have never had a problem with this machine. What do you suggest ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Do you have the complete model number off the machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is this located? I see nothing on the front of the machine

It should be on the back edge of the console or on the frame back edge when you open the door or lid