John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool washer model WFW94HEXW0 it had a

Customer Question

Hi - I have a whirlpool washer model WFW94HEXW0 it had a diagnostic code of F01 E02 so I changed the Motor Control board. It started to fill up and work then stopped now throwing a code of F06 E03 I have checked each connector from Motor Control to Tachometer and main Control Circuit to no avail. F06 and EO3 comes up when I run internal diagnostics I get a failure code of H49 Not sure what is wrong could it be the motor is gone? Thanks! bill
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

So you had the F01 E02 code before and now the other code with the new part correct?