Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.
I will tell you how I cleaned all the ones I rebuilt to resell:
1. Fill a bowl with hot tap water water and mix it with some dish soap(Dawn is best) Soak a rag in the bowl.
2. Pour baking soda all over the affected area.
3. Squeeze the water out of the rag until its just soggy not dripping water everywhere and lay the rag evenly over the baking soda.
4. wait about 15 minutes then swirl the rag in a circulation not applying too much pressure.
5. repeat as many times as needed to remove the stain.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The top has been damaged and will not restore to its original appearance. It will not affect its ability to be used, only cosmetics. There is nothing beyond what you have tried that will restore its original appearance.
Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!