Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Can my light switch on my GE microwave modelJVM2070SHo1 be

Customer Question

can my light switch on my GE microwave modelJVM2070SHo1 be replaced? It pushed in and stayed there.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Is the switch located at the bottom of the keyboard, it has 3 buttons going across?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the light is all the way in and the other two are still fine.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Not a real hard repair either. you need part number WB27X10725, You can click on link below to order it.

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a part that will come with installation instructions and can be installed by the homeowner?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Click here for the part itself

This one should take you to it..

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Did you order the repair part?