Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Can anyone answer a question about replacing a glass top on

Customer Question

Can anyone answer a question about replacing a glass top on Bosch range HEI7282U?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Open the oven door and remove the two screws holding the front of the cook-top to the stove. Raise the cook-top then remove the four screws holding the burners to the cook-top. Remove the four screws from the hinges then remove the cook-top. Remove the three screws that hold the silver bracket in the cook-top. Remove the bracket. Reverse directions to install the new glass.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.