Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a brand new floor model samsung RF4287HA french door

Customer Question

Hi! I have a brand new floor model samsung RF4287HA french door refrigerator. the refrigerator part is cooling properly. the freezer is not. i unplugged, replugged, turned the demo mode on so the panel said "OF OF" then turned it back off. at that time the freezer portion SAID it was cooling and showed the temp dropping down to the set temp over the course of a few hours... but it is actually quite warm inside the compartment.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Ok so if you have the unit out of demo mode and the temp is dropping you will be fine, you have to give it 24 hours to get to temperature and if you have loaded it down with food it will struggle to get to temp in a short period of time. The time allotment for a recently warm unit is 24 hours for temp to adjust properly that is manufacturer guidelines on all units. If in that time period it seems like it is not working properly let me know and we will go from there.

Thank you for you JA and remember to:

take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue and I have exhausted every effort to help you with your question regardless of the fact you problem was able to be solved or not, would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list and so I can get credit otherwise I basically get

nothing for helping you. Thank You so much for your support!.

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.