Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Need Amana refrigerator repair & sales technician opinion.My

Customer Question

Need Amana refrigerator repair & sales technician for second opinion.My address **************
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Here at JA we basically just answer any questions you may have regarding your appliance issues, but you needing a tech to come to your home is out of area of service. However I have located a list of local experts that you can choose from to call and set an appointment with to have them come out and help you with your problem:

Local Techs In Your Area

Just click on that link above.

Thanks for using JA

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.