Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I am trying to find what control sends voltage to the

Customer Question

I am trying to find what control sends voltage to the evaporator fan motors in a Samsung refrigerator model # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

If the compressor is running the main control board on the refrigerator sends the voltage to the fans

I would try unplugging the refrigerator for a few minutes plugging it back in to see if the board resets.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

It may be that the problem is not the fans or the board if the compressor is not running then the fans will not. You should have stored error codes on the unit.

error codes click that link there and you can find out how to get the error codes and maybe that will help you get headed in the right direction.

In the meantime:

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.