Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I HAVE A MIELE DISHWASHER. I HAVE USED IT SUCCESSFULLY YEAR.

Customer Question

I HAVE A MIELE DISHWASHER. I HAVE USED IT SUCCESSFULLY FOR A YEAR. AT PRESENT I AM UNABLE TO WASH A CAREFULLY ARRANGED LOAD OF DISHES. THE SYSTEM APPEARS TO BE INOPERATIVE. I NEED HELP IN DIAGNOSING THE SOURCE OF MY DIFFICULTY.
BRUCE TAFT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Im gonna need a little more information to help you. Does it start a cycle, does it allow water in, do you here the circulation pump spraying water around in the dishwasher, does it drain. what lights if any are lit up on the console when it stops.

Try cutting off the power that supplies the dishwasher wait about 30 seconds or so reconnect the power and then try to start a cycle, and then let me know the answers to the above,. Thanks.

In the meantime:

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.