Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The "houseman" has loaded the washer, held "Dry Heat" button

Customer Question

The "houseman" has loaded the washer, held "Dry Heat" button for the prescribed time, and now it's stuck there. No other button does anything. I switch off the circuit breaker for over an hour, (count to 10 slowly is what I told my Flight Engineers on the "heavy jets" and it usually fixed it. Now, what should I try/do?
Tim Clifford
Airline Captain(retired to maintaining the home while wife conveleses)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

All you should need to do is press and hold the Heated Dry button once again for 10 seconds and the control lock will remove so that you can use the dishwasher like normal.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.