Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The temperature light is and blinking .8 The interior light

Customer Question

The temperature light is green and blinking .8 The interior light will not go on.What could be the problem?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to sign up for a monthly service. I was under the impression this was a one time fee. How do I cancel this
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The flashing light and lack of interior light is indicative of a door switch error.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?