Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a five star 48" range model TM530 BW and want to

Customer Question

i have a five star 48" range model TM530 BW and want to order replacement parts for the top burner grates and burner pans. thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

You can contact five star service dept to find out if there is a local dealer that you can get parts from, if not you can order direct from them.

If I ever need my range or cooktop serviced, how do I find an authorized service professional in my area?
Our factory based Parts and Service Department is available to contact and assist local servicers in the unlikely event that service is needed. To speak with a Parts Service Representative, simply call(###) ###-####Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, and from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Fridays. Be sure to have your range’s model, serial, and type numbers ready when you call.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to get that same information from a simple google search. I was looking for more specific information.