Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Howdy new fridgidaire pro gas range getting a fault code F90

Customer Question

howdy
new fridgidaire pro gas range
getting a fault code F90 - burners work fine oven locks and faults out - never used
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

The "F90" fault code is indicating a door lock motor mechanism failure. The control board is not detecting the lock motor operating/rotating. Try pressing the "Clear/Cancel" button. If the door does not unlock try killing the power to unit by flipping the breaker supplying power to the unit. Wait about 30 seconds or so and restore power this should allow the door to unlock. If that does not work, then it could have a faulty control or door lock mechanism. Considering you say this is a new range I if the two things I have mentioned to try do not work I would have a tech come out as it should be under warranty.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

support!.