Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My whirlpool top load washer 12 years old will complete all

Customer Question

My whirlpool top load washer 12 years old will complete all cycles except spin.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you open and close the lid, do you hear the lid switch clicking? The model tag is at the back of the opening after the lid is opened.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LSR8233JQ1
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Does the water drain out, just no spin? Or, will it only fill and agitate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only fill and agitate
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. The lid switch is faulty and will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The video below will show how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!