Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have A FRIGIDAIRE GAS RANGE ES300 CONTROL SELF CLEANING

Customer Question

i have A FRIGIDAIRE GAS RANGE ES300 CONTROL SELF CLEANING OVEN WITH SEALED GAS BURNERS. MY QUESTION IS HOW TO REPAIR AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT...MY BROILER WORKS BUT THE OVEN BLOWER FOR THE OVEN TO BAKE DOES NOT FIRE UP YET IT STILL GETS WARM BUT NOT HOT ENOUGH TO BAKE--- IT DOES NOT FIRE UP AND I ALSO SEE THERED LIGHT BUT NOT THE FIRE AND IT GET WARM...PLEASE HELP WITH KNOWING WHAT IS NEEDED.....
p.s`` IN DESPERATE NEED OF ATTENTION
CYNTHIA
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You have a very common and very easily repaired problem. The bake igniter is weak and not able to open the valve, even though it glows red. The igniter will need to be replaced. The bake igniter is shown as number 19 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

It will simply unplug and plug in, making for a very easy repair.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!