Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My Bosch 300 washer is blinking e:02. I have never used it

Customer Question

My Bosch 300 washer is blinking e:02. I have never used it before. The drum rotates, but nothing happens. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

The error you are getting is a water inlet error code, means water is not coming into washer or not coming in fast enough. Verify you have both the hot and cold water valves turned on, verify that you have water pressure, remove the hoses check for blockages. Hold the hoses over the washer tub and turn each one on to verify proper water pressure. If you have proper water pressure and no hoses looked kinked and nothing looks stopped up on the hoses or the water inlet valve of the washer, let me know and we can go from there.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

support!.