Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We took the bottom door of our kitchen aid gas range off to

Customer Question

We took the bottom door of our kitchen aid gas range off to clean the glass and now we got mixed up on how th epieces go back together. Can you tell us?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The link below shows the breakdown of the door and how it all fits together.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9e6fm-took-bottom-door-kitchen-aid-gas-range-off.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.