Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

New Kenmore microwave out of the box, inside light stays on

Customer Question

New Kenmore microwave out of the box, inside light stays on and tray is turning constantly
Model 405.75159310.. What's wrong
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You have a faulty door switch or the door latch is broken. However, there really are no service parts for that unit, see the link below for what is available. I would take the microwave back to Sears!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!