Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Samsung electric range model # FE-R300SB. Trying to run self

Customer Question

Samsung electric range model # ***** Trying to run self clean mode, get a door lock error code tried to clear it, can't seem to.The door lock is continuously trying to engage and we can't use oven at all
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the latch motor cannot move the latch assembly and lock or even reset to correctly position the latch, there is an issue with that assembly and it will need to be replaced and is available below. The most common failure is with the gears inside the motor. If on breaks a tooth, they will not mesh correctly. Usually, this will result in a grinding or ratcheting sound as the motor attempts to correctly position the latch.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!