MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a duet sport dryer. It apperars to function properly

Customer Question

I have a duet sport dryer. It apperars to function properly yet after pushing start on any function it shows it is "sensing" and doesn't start.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

The belt may be off or a thermal fuse is out. Take off the top and see if the belt is snug on the drum first. Reply with the model# *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dryer finally gave me a code. f-01. the manual says to replace the machine control electronics. does this sound right? not sure where the model number is ***** found one yet.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

That code does indicate a failed board. It's right under the top on the left side and is easily replaced in a few minutes. Model# ***** ***** door opening area.

Let me know if anything else is needed- any parts house can look up yoour board from the model# ***** you need not wait on me to do that.