John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Bosch washing machine front end loader is displaying an

Customer Question

My Bosch washing machine front end loader is displaying an E13 error code and it has a burning rubber smell. It is also stuck locked. I tried stopping it and running a shorter cycle. It turned, but when it comes to spinning it won't. I have two BIG table clothes in there... I was hoping to get them out and then run a cycle empty, but I can't even get the door to open
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Please post model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bosch Nexxt 500 plus series 1150 rpm. I'm thinking the model number is ***** inside the door, the door is locked closed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already tried just running a spin/drain cycle. You can hear the motor trying to do something but it's not doing anything, and it starts to smell, so I turn it off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am I not hearing from anyone???
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Alex. I will be happy to answer your question. E13 error is a long drain error. There are 2 different types of your model. You are correct the exact model number is ***** the door. There should be a drain cleanout on the front of your washer. There is either a panel below the door that will need to be removed to access the cleanout or a round cover on the front with a pin hole in it. Please let me know which style you have.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We've already accessed the front door and worked at getting to the pump impeller. You're service has been no help with this problem. Everything we've done today was done by finding our own solutions. I would like a refund for your services.