Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

MY kitchenaid dishwasher is not getting water. The overflow

Customer Question

MY kitchenaid dishwasher is not getting water. The overflow valve is free and the door latch seems ok. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Verify you have water pressure to the dishwasher. Turn off water supply to dishwasher remove the bottom panel of the unit and you will see the water inlet valve remove the water line from the valve, using a bucket just turn on the water make sure there is plenty of pressure, if so change the water inlet valve, as it has gone bad not allowing water into the dishwasher. If you would like to give me the model number of your dishwasher I will be glad to look the part up for you and give you the part number and a link to order one.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.