John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

There is no water coming through the water dispenser. Why?

Customer Question

there is no water coming through the water dispenser . Why ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

OK can you get at the quick connector for the water line that runs up through the door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm beginning to think that this is nothing but a scam and your just wanting more money and I am no longer interested in your service .

OK I am sorry you feel that way I am just a tech on the site trying t help you, I will let customer service know so you get a refund. Take care