Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Have kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS301XSS6. My panel has Heavy

Customer Question

Have kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS301XSS6. My panel has Heavy Duty, Normal Wash, Light/China and 1-hour wash in one group and ProScrub, Hi-Temp Scrub, Sani Rinse, Heated Dry, 4 hour delay and Control lock in another group and Start resume and cancel/drain at the far left. the Hi Temp Scrub and 4 hour delay lights are faintly on all the time. Pls advise how clear those lights. The dishwasher works fine to run.
thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

This is a display board issue and very common on that unit, you can not clear it you need this part to fix that issue. The LEDS are bad in the display and get partial power causing that issue. It is part #1 at this link depending on the color of your unit.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks