Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

While we were baking on our Electrolux gas range the door

Customer Question

While we were baking on our Electrolux gas range the door locked and a fault code of F95 came on the display. What would be the probable cause?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F95 means that your door lock assembly is failing which commonly happens when the temperature gets hot in the oven because it will heat up the latch and if one of the switches on the latch is starting to go bad, it will open up and give the error. That will cause the door to lock because it's not sure what position the latch is in anymore when the switch opens up. You'll need to order and replace the door latch assembly in order to fix this issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.