Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We just bought this Bosch dishwasher on October 10. Model

Customer Question

We just bought this Bosch dishwasher on October 10. Model #SHE3ARF6UC/21. The door keeps popping open and therefore the dishwasher stops. Can't seem to find anything poking out that would interfere. Is this a defect or is this a common problem. It's not like I'm new at loading a dishwasher, I've had one for over 40 years. The latch seems so very touchy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! This is a common and known problem with some of the Bosch dishwashers. It will require a new latch be installed. Of course, this will be covered under warranty. You can use the link below to contact them to set up a service appointment.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!