Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My maytag model mvwc200xwo shakes so hard during the spin

Customer Question

My maytag model mvwc200xwo shakes so hard during the spin cycle that it shakes the house and the plastic tub, at the top ridge, has cracked a little. the machine is solid on it's feet. It did not do this when it was new. We use the machine only 6mo. per yr.
Do you know what the problem is and how to fix it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

If you have made sure the washer is level and that the loads being put in the washer are balanced, then you will need to replace the Suspension Rods Part# *****

Here is a video on how to replace the rods:

VIDEO

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.